Friday, November 20, 2009

New fire dojo finished..........Next Friday!

Hey guys! Whats up? On Friday cp wasn't updating If some of you were wondering the cp crew were watching the new twilight saga new moon. Have you seen it yet? I dont really want to its not really my stye.


Anyway cp updated on Saturday for me (lucy Americans still got Friday!) and check out the dojo! Its like a palace! Have you seen it I feel like riding a horse around it and building a moat with hungry hungry hippo's in it! Heres the pic of the outside! 


LOL it looks AWESOME! What do you think of the new dojo? comment and tell me! Now do you wanna see the inside of the new card jitsu fire dojo? I certainly do! Well here it is at the BEST place you can ever go to! Beware of the card jitsu fire dojo though. theres no air conditioning!

Cool do you like the NEW dojo? I do its really cool cant wait for next friday can you?

-Pingu19879


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOT! Cool Post!

~Chillyfreezz