Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm back AND new fire dojo sneak peek!

Hey guys! The first thing I will say in this post is that i'm back! I am going to be posting a LOT more on this blog now. Now I sigmed into club penguin today and went to the dojo. (BTW this is not my life story lol) Anyway I had a peek into the nija hidout and saw an amulet right in the middle of the room! I looked again and sa a bridge accross the water in the hidout and I though this isn't right. So I searched everywhere google, whats new,mimo777's site etc. Then I checked my emails. When I got to my inbox I saw that I had got an email from club penguin's founder: Billybob! I looked at the email and found this sneak peek! Its a picture of the fire dojo when it is finished!


When I saw it I said AWESOME an shoed it to some of my club penguin buddies! They thought it was cool so i decided to post it here and here we are! So have a great week guys and keep visiting remember my blog is the only place for club penguin cheats ;-)

4 comments:

Jamie 4532 said...

Awesome Post Dude! Good to see you back

Uttyt8 said...

Hey. You know your thing to see how many penguins are on your site? Can you post the URL on my website in a comment? I really don't have a clue on how to get it.

Techdeckguy said...

yay your back!

Uttyt8 said...

Hey Dude, check out the Dojo Courtyard and the Ninja Hideout.